Norris Lake Rentals - Rental Packet & Information
Please note: the information below is part of the Rental Packet above (see "Rental Information Sheet")
Thank you for choosing our Norris Lake Vacation Home. We would appreciate you and your guests’ cooperation in a couple of areas that will make your stay safe and enjoyable. These will also help keep our home in the condition that you expect.
- Check In/Out: Out 10:00 a.m. / In 4:00 p.m.
- Boat Launch: You may launch your boat at the Overlook Bay community boat launch.
- Dock: NO WAKE in the cove. Please be courteous to other boats tied to neighboring docks, by idling in and out of the cove, jet skis included.
- Hot Tub: Please rinse off before entering hot tub. When not in use, tub must remain covered. DO NOT ADD WATER OR CHEMICALS to tub.
- Air Conditioner: Keep AC set at 73 degrees during the summer months. DO NOT SET BELOW 70 OR THE UNIT WILL FREEZE UP. If the unit freezes up, the unit will have to be turned off to thaw then re-cool which could take hours!!!!
- Trash Removal: Trash Days are Wednesday and Saturday. All trash must be TIED in garbage bags and put in the trash cans. The trash removal service does charge a $50 fine for trash that is not bagged.
- Refrigerator: DO NOT TOUCH REFRIGERATOR SETTINGS. If you lower the setting it will freeze up and nothing will get cold.
- Gas Grill: A lighter and grill tools are provided in the utensil drawer. Please clean the grill with the wire brushes attached to the grill. IMPORTANT PLEASE COVER grill after it has cooled. Rain in the grill will make it hard to start and cause grease on the deck. If the propane tank runs out there, is an extra one located next to the grill or in the utility room.
- Doors & Windows: Please lock all doors and windows anytime you leave the home.
- Locked Closets, Cabinets, & Dock Storage: These are for owners use only.
- Fires: Unfortunately, there are to be no bonfires or fire rings during the summer or fall months due to TVA regulations. There is a maximum of 5 years in prison and a $50,000 fine involved if you get caught. So be safe and do not start any fires.
- Pet Policy: No pets or animals of any kind can be kept, allowed or permitted on or in the premises.
- Smoking: No smoking is allowed inside of the house. Please smoke outside on the decks and properly dispose of the butts.
- Television: Do not disconnect or rearrange any wiring to or from the TV. If you have any problems, please call the emergency number provided.
- Cleaning: Please remove your shoes indoors; the “Tennessee Clay” is damaging to the wood floors and carpeting. Please do not rearrange any furniture. Please treat the home as your own, as it will help keep it in the condition you expect when you arrive.
- Fire Extinguishers: Fire extinguishers are located under the kitchen sink and in the lower level utility room.
- Maintenance: In the unlikely event you need maintenance during your stay, DO NOT attempt to fix anything yourself, please call Keith & Misty First at 513-934-2611.
- At Your Own Risk: Use of anything on the premise including the house, property, hot tub, and dock are at you and your guests own risk.
- Deposits are refunded when property is inventoried, inspected and found clean and undamaged and keys are returned. Deposit will be returned within 21 days of checkout.
Check out Reminders:
- Remove ALL food from refrigerator; please empty liquids before placing containers in trash bags.
- Place all trash in tied garbage bags in outside trash cans.
- Please replace all kitchen items in the drawers and cabinets. If you have any dirty dishes, put in dishwasher and run before leaving.
- Turn off all lights.
- Unplug toaster and coffee maker.
- Lock all windows and doors.
- Leave 1 set of keys in the lock box and other sets on kitchen counter.
- Please remove all bed linens and place at foot of bed.
It is the renter's responsibility to explain these rules to their guests and to abide by these rules. Any extra charges that may be assessed to owner along with any damage expense will be deducted from security deposit.
What is provided?
- Bed linens
- Washer / dryer, iron
- Full service kitchen, including microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker & filters, blender, mixer, all cooking & eating utensils
- Dish towels
- Alarm clocks
- Gas grill, grill utensils
- Satellite TV, DVD player, VCR
- Hot Tub
- Pack-n-Play available upon request
What to bring?
- Towels (bathroom & beach)
- Sun Block & Bug Repellant
- Toilet tissue
- Dish soap / dishwasher soap
- Paper items (napkins, paper towels, etc)
- Laundry detergent
- Garbage bags
- Kitchen wraps (alum foil, plastic baggies, etc.)
Homepage | Overlook Bay | Contact Us